I did things this week! I also enjoyed things. Here are things I did and also enjoyed:
Things that I wrote:
- Hairballs Are the Worst: What Are Hairballs and How to Prevent Them,
over at Front Page Meews.
- Summer Hair Colors (to Dye for), over at ISA Professional’s blog.
- New Superhero Lands at Wizard World Comic Con to fight IBD,
over at Nerdspan.
Things that I read:
- The Bloggess created “a reading nook for tired fairies who needed to chill”.
- Sara Benincasa answers the helpful anonymous question “Why Am I So Fat?”.
- Denise Reich: “Why I Won’t Apologize for Having Fun While Chronically Ill”.
Thing that I made:
I’m not a good visual artist, but I practice anyway – mainly on the family whiteboard, using dry erase markers (and liquid chalk markers, more recently). Above, we have Elliot from Pete’s Dragon – created with the help of this DragoArt tutorial.
And finally, things that I’m excited about:
Mirrored from geekdame.com. Please comment there.